What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A custom-made weight loss program that will cater to your needs
- Teaching you the ten principles of effective nutrition planning and self coaching
- Teaching you how to increase your self discipline so you can reach your goals
- Teaching you how to create a customized nutrition program that works for you
- Teaching you how to distinguish the difference between diet and lifestyle
- Teaching you how to enhance a positive self body image
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Dieter’s Guide To Successful Self Coaching scores 73.93/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.nancygeorges.com/dietguide2.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $36.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nancygeorges.com you’ll also be taken through to nancygeorges.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)